kidult

Vinyl camp

Yes, got it new. At first wanted to just get the MkII cos it has become a classic and many users and can get parts easily etc. But when saw the M5 I thought I would go for it.

Good choice. Love it's build and bling. :thumbup:

Edited by ical

I already have the album, but I don't play vinyl like you guys. :blush:

This was directed at "blondie", not you la. For you I would have posted lots of sexy TTs for the hell of it but that would have taken lots of time and a couple of pages in this thread..... :grin:

bought a few long forgotten 12" singles today. Happy :))

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

from fleaBay?

from memory lane. did't go to fleaBay.

Wah, so lucky meh?! Just told me you want to get the Assembly single, then straight away you find at Memory Lane? I think I must also tell you what I want so maybe I'll get lucky too.

haha...ya loh. was surprised to see both Assembly & Fun Boy Three singles in his usual new arrival bag!

saw Marillion 1st album which I'm eyeing for sometime. too bad is a S'pore pressed. the cover condition is excellent! also U2 Joshua Tree & Led Zeppelin II both US pressed. didn't get them. passed Joshua Tree to kds_5000 instead.

This was directed at "blondie", not you la. For you I would have posted lots of sexy TTs for the hell of it but that would have taken lots of time and a couple of pages in this thread..... :grin:

Erm. Thanks for not trying to poison me? :D

:doh:

Just hang in there man. I'm still holding off the MASSIVE ATTACKS myself. Lol! =)