Kiasuman

KSC 35 Clicking Noise

Recently purchased a KSC 35 from the mass order. Just tried it few mins ago, and there's this really loud clicking sound whenever the drums/bass goes on... synchronizes with it. This only happens to the right earclip. Sound is perfect otherwise with slow songs, none bass/drums. The clicking sound is very obvious as you can even hear it 1 metre away from the earclip.

Maybe i'm unlucky and got one that doesn't really work... any ideas what i should do? I know there's the lifetime warranty, but Singapore doesn't carry KSC 35's. Please advice.

You should seriously PM vulpix and ask him instead. He should get it replaced once the Koss technical support replies. (he is replacing a couple with loose clip problems)

Edited by lekguan

Seems like some of the KSC-35s from this power buy are of inferior quality. Wondering whether Koss provided us with rejected stock, thinking it's a mass order and it would go unnoticed? I have feedbacked to vulpix about contacting the local distributor, so let's see how it goes.

Meanwhile, I may put the sale of my KSC-35 on hold for a while to see whether I can get the loose clip fixed since many of the interested buyers expressed concern over it.

My left clip came off too, but I manage to fix it back, I stick a small sticker on the stub that was protuding from the earpiece that was holding the clip and it has not come off since that fix.

Mine got vibrating sound in the internal headphone when big bass comes in...

NEVER buy obselete product, just not worth it... no.gif

I hope that you guys are able to rectify your ksc-35s soon.... Mine is alright so far(touch wood),no sound distortion except that my ears hurt a bit when wearing it for prolong period of time (either the clip is too tight or I've got big ears?)

Edited by Tohwk

Mine is alive and kicking, except for that loose clip... Let's see whether Koss would give us a mass replacement... mad.gifhammer.gif