Sign in to follow this  
N3w_Typ3

hmm wanna know about Corda Analoguer

hmm i came across Remeish wub.gif .. profile and came across Corda Analoguer w00t.gif what is the used of this hope anyone have this item can answer my question ... laugh.gif

For Corda Ha-1 yeah.gif ...there are two different port for the headphone jack ... 120 ohm and 0 ohm innocent.gif .. hmm can someone tell me what the diff between the two port ! happy.gif

THAnkssss w00t.gif

thanks !!! anyway what the price like ?? whistling.gif

Differnet output impedence changes the sound of headphones. 0 ohm is generally cleaner and has more bite with very controlled bass. However if things become too bright try the 120 ohm (more bass and less bright).

Good question, if you're serious shoot an email to Dr Jan Meier: meier-audio@t-online.de

the last time i tried the analoguer at Rameish's place, I couldn't hear any difference between off and max setting. call me deaf but this is what i heard. Rameish says it makes the rig sound more analogue like and has less fatigue in the long run.

hmm ... i thought at first is use to refine sharp highs ... laugh.giflaugh.gifkicking.gif

I never brought in any kits. I think I'm the only one in sg that has one (maybe even in the AP region) LOL. I like it. Jan Meier has discontinued this product as it's not commercially viable - people just want to hear a clear difference like bass boost. Something as sublime as the analoguer is, I guess, for vinyl addicts like me!

Cheers

O.o cool in another words means that it amost impossible to get wahaha no.gif ..... then rameish wub.gif ... one day can i drop by your house to try out ? laugh.gifkicking.gifw00t.gif by the way how much did you get it for

? party.gif

Check with Jan Meier, he may have one or two analoguers lying around. If memory serves me right he was selling them at Eur 280 or 290. Be prepared for TT charges as well.

can get the board from him also, if possible. i remembered he sells kits as well(i read it in the links provided above), right??

He used to sell the HA-1 and PCII as kits (not boards). Now he only sells the PCII as a kit as too many yo-yos (my words not his) were trying to build the HA-1 and he had to troubleshoot for them.

Kits do not come with warrenty.