tech_oasis

PX100

Price can be found in the "Price of headphones locally" thread. Do a search at Head-fi, I am sure it has been discussed many times, and IIRC, they have been reviewed pretty favourably together with the PX200's.

I believe I paid $70+ for it from Best Denki. The PX100 is what started me on this slippery slope, made me give up kazaa downloaded MP3s and resume buying CDs instead. Nice warm sound and decent bass. Light and comfortable too. But its open, so there's sound leaking out. You can audition mine if you wish (No, I'm not selling them).

The PX100s (to me) sound quite similar to Koss KSC35 - if you like one, you'll like the other smile.gif

PX200s... I'm still not really convinced on these... the first pair I had were terrible, and the second pair I heard were a little better, but still not great

PX250s... sound much like the PX200 without noise cancelling switched on, but with it on... they sound great laugh.gif:D

You can audition mine if you wish (No, I'm not selling them

Thanks for the offer! biggrin.gif

A short review would be good enough. How does it compare with the KSC 55/50 Find the sound pretty decent.

Think Hung bros will let me audition them? Quite fearful of my BIG head laugh.gif

Actually planning to use in together with my IMP400. Why did you stopped listening to MP3?

duncan, I am tempted to try the pxc250 just by reading your posts tongue.gif

maybe someday I should give it a listen

You can audition mine if you wish (No, I'm not selling them

Thanks for the offer! biggrin.gif

A short review would be good enough. How does it compare with the KSC 55/50 Find the sound pretty decent.

Think Hung bros will let me audition them? Quite fearful of my BIG head laugh.gif

Actually planning to use in together with my IMP400. Why did you stopped listening to MP3?

Because all my MP3s were the crappy ones downloaded from kazaa. The PX100 showed up all the ugly details. I was using a $10 pair of earbuds before.

I've never listened to a single Koss headphone, so I can't compare. I can only tell you the PX100 sounds VERY good compared to $10 earbuds. rolleyes.gif

Not very helpful, I know. You HAVE to listen for yourself.