Charismatic

Forumers' Audio Eqpt

Good Evening cool.gif ,

There isn't a permanent thread(stricky) that list out the forumers' audio eqpt and configuration.

Just like I have posted a question earlier regarding the Stax earspeaker and 0 reply... blush.gif ...should i know no forumer owns a Stax, i would not post the question. To avoid such embarrassment i would like to suggest a permanent thread for forumers' audio config. rolleyes.gif

A suggested format would be something as follows:

(my current config)

Source

-Marantz CD5000(temp)

-Iriver SP250(semi-perm)

-Technics SL SP-150 (temp)

Amp

- Creek OBH11 + OBH2 pwr sup (rather perm)

Headphone

- Senn HD600 (rather perm)

- Senn HD200 (semi-perm)

- Sony V700DJ (semi-perm)

- Sony 73(Spiral) (very temp)

(my future config - subjected to the availability of $$ wub.gif )

Source

- Shanling SCD-T200 (need a lot of $$$)

- Sony SCD XA777ES (need a lot of $$$)

- Sony EJ01 (need <= SG489)

Amp

- Stax Tube amp (need a lot of $$$)

- Stax SS amp (need a lot of $$$)

headphone

- Stax Omega (need a lot of $$$)

- Stax SR-001 mk2 (need SG400)

- Senn PX200 (need < SG100)

P.S. the format is just my suggestion, there may be better ways from the others forumer and is subjected to the acceptance of the moderator to convert it to permanent thread(sticky). laugh.gif

I think we should have member's audio equip.. and if possible post the pics of the setup also laugh.gif

more fun ...

ablaze, possible to have a profile system like head-fi? Cause as more people join this forum, threads like this will be difficult to maintain.

Alternatively you could have it on your signature.

Concerning photos, if you check the older threads there will be some photos of our gear. We could revive that by putting it up as a sticky possibly? Trouble is not many people have a digital camera handy.

I tried searching for the photos we originally posted up, looks like they might have been deleted when the forum was split into the Main Forum & Classifieds. Oh well, good excuse to see ablaze post some pics of his set up... now don't give me that excuse about 'messy' lah. Use that digicam. If anyone can, cannon can!