El Scorcho

The Good News

For those who have read my posts in the main forum, just skip to the good news.

Update on Aural Focus Pricing

We have recently adjusted our prices (sorry, but the war seems to have driven up our shipping costs dry.gif ) and they are as follows:

Ultrasone

1. HFI-650 Trackmaster - $270

2. HFI-650 DVD Edition - $280

3. HFI-2000 - $280

*PRO-Line versions of the above headphones (which cut radiation emission by up to 98%) cost an additional $90 and are available upon request.

Philips

1. HP-890 - $88 (still the same! party.gif )

The Good News

As headphone lovers ourselves, we know the (unreasonable) feeling of unfairness when headphone dealers tell us they gotta pass the additional costs on to the consumer, so for people who love headphones and support this forum, this is what we have decided:

Aural Focus will offer a $5 discount on Ultrasone HFI-650 Trackmaster / DVD Edition / HFI-2000 to all registered members of SG Headphones who are currently residing in Singapore.

Please indicate that you're a member and provide us with your SG Headphones user name. We'll quickly verify your claim and take $5 off straightaway! w00t.gif Everybody here will still get the headphones at the old price, and you can share the good news with your friends as well.

We will try to extend this offer as far as it will go, and depending on our costs for the upcoming models, apply the same offer to our entire Ultrasone catalog. Check our website (www.auralfocus.com), email us (roy@auralfocus.com, alvin@auralfocus.com) or check at SG Headphones.

Happy listening, y'all. headphone.gif

Roy See

Aural Focus

Edited by El Scorcho

Aural Focus will offer a $5 discount on Ultrasone HFI-650 Trackmaster / DVD Edition / HFI-2000 to all registered members of SG Headphones who are currently residing in Singapore.

woohoo! party.gifparty.gifholiday.gif

Mighty nice of you.

where is your shop? in Singapore?...

interested in the HP890 (Philips)

btw, how much are the following:

Sennheiser HD 280 PRO

Sennheiser HD 500

Sennheiser HD 570

Sennheiser HD 580

any reviews on the above CANS??

read that the 570/590 are not up to std?? due to their "bionetics"... true or not?

ciao!

where is your shop? in Singapore?...

interested in the HP890 (Philips)

btw, how much are the following:

Sennheiser HD 280 PRO

Sennheiser HD 500

Sennheiser HD 570

Sennheiser HD 580

any reviews on the above CANS??

read that the 570/590 are not up to std?? due to their "bionetics"... true or not?

ciao!

Hi Xenium,

Aural Focus does not have a physical store, but yes, we're located in Singapore. You can view our stuff and buying conditions at www.auralfocus.com. My email is currectly down, but my associate's email is still functional. You can also pm me right here at SG Headphones.

If you're located in a neighboring country, you still qualify for our SGD pricing if the transaction and delivery is carried out in Singapore, e.g. you're dropping by for a visit.

I'm sorry, but we do not currently carry Sennheiser products. You can check the prices in the "sticky" on the Main Forum. As for reviews, just post a query. Trust me: you'll get a ton of answers.

Hope I've answered your queries to your satisfaction. Let me know if you need any more info.

headphone.gif