Sign in to follow this  
Scriberex

X-can v3 goes well with ?

The DNM Reson + Bullet plugs definitely a recommendation for anyone looking into a good interconnect. I use the same one for my MG Head & it has now graduated to the Cayin. Nice tight punchy bass & good detail. Less brighter than the Van Den Hul Hybrids MkIII but slightly less airy.

I personally feel that interconnect is a very important component in hifi. It does not change the nature of the sound, but it will make your system sounds to its maximum.

Im using the dnm reson terminated with bullet plugs now, previously using a diy pair. You will be amazed to hear the difference, it sounded very detailed suddenly and has more controlled highs. Uncontrolled highs will cause ur setup to be slightly bright at times.

Interconnects, like any other accessories and every component in the hifi chain, do change the sound of your system. A system, no matter the price, is not wholly neutral..........some deviates lesser than others. A completely neutral system is a myth and this applies to all cords and cables. On this basis, synergy, sonic characteristics and your choice of sound must be considered in the selection of interconnects for your system. The whole setup must complement one another to sound as one enjoyable unit. This is my personal take in the issue. The futile argument if a super duper hifi system can emulate a live performance shares the same foundation as discussed above.

Nonetheless, the DNM Reson + Bullet plugs is a wonderful recommendation! yes.gif

Scriberex, get your eyes peeled on the classifieds. These cables were previously offered on Xtremeplace and Echoloft.

Edited by Mackie