Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

BEST AUDIOPHILE VOICES I & II

I own this first CD and bought the second one last month.

user posted image

user posted image

I found the first CD is very musical, listen to it almost everyday. When I heard the second CD again and again, it is not musical at all. Am I listening correctly?

Anyone got this second CD?

Thanks.

I have only the second CD, I don't know is me or what, but have a lot of ugly details, like distorted voice....

Sorry I dont have the first CD, so dont get what you really mean by "musical"

Jason, which track do U find it especially flat? I have high regards for Premium label but there's only so much latest remastering technology can do to older recordings such as those in the 50-60s Eg. Dinah Washington.

Blues, the sound quality in terms of sound stage and imaging are good. Minor distortion can be heard to most of the tracks.

Mackie, I find most of the tracks flat. Since I had not heard the original CD or vinyl, starting this thread was to find was the problem on the CD or my CDP.

Here I go again listening to the Voices I again... lol.gif

I had download Emi Fujita's singles mp3 including Desparado and here is the truth, nothing but the truth.

I will kena saman by PAP. Erhem, back to this CD.

The first title on Audiophile Voices is Desparado and I dowload the same song without any mastering. When I heard the mp3, a louder white noise can be heard in the background as compare to audiophile Voices 2. The very interesting is it sounded musical and more natural. What should be high remains high. This is really relaxing, finally mp3 winning Audio CD. tongue.gif

Anyway, I do not recommend buying this CD. If you really really want it, PM me and get a good price. biggrin.gif