Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Some news on the new AT "Leatherheads"

Cool! What colour headphones did you choose? Don't tell me... boring old brown. tongue.gif

Can't wait to see the pics of the case & your impressions of the headphones.

Yepp, only the boring old brown is available.

woww the 1st leatherhead in spore? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Breaking news, the "Leatherhead" I got is actually 1 of 10 first few that are for AT's offices around the world that are not marked with a serial no. which makes it even more rare. They called and promise to replace my current unit with one that has got the serial no.

Should I exchange them knowing that this is a ultra rare "not-for-sale" item that was accidentally sold, and may be, just may be a better product then the commercially available units?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think you should keep it.. then later can sell more due to the uniqueness biggrin.gif

If I was in your shoes I'd probably keep it, unless thay can promise you serial #1!

A funny thing is that the "Leatherhead" actually smells like that of the inside of a brand new continental car.

The sweet smell of "English Leather" on your head is a very pleasant experience I'll say. laugh.gif

You'll have to install the same leather finish in your car now! Or better still, get a Rover, Jag... RR?