Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

new beyers?

Nice. Not too dissimilar to the Ultrasone HFIs. The DT860 looks interesting

THE HIGHEST SOUND QUALITY

FOR ROCK, POP & JAZZ ENTHUSIAST

evil-zen

Sorry N@Z was posting trying to quote you but inevidently edited your post. My sincere apologies.

Edited by Rameish

What a coincidence! I will be ordering some Beyer RSX 500/600 wireless cans and some of these new Premium range will be included in the shipment. As yet, I don't know what models are included and I shall wait eagerly like a kid.

Nice. Not too dissimilar to the Ultrasone HFIs. The DT860 looks interesting

I protest. Shake my fist, and am completely at a loss for words. Didn't someone post in head-fi about a similar looking pair of headphones to the ultrasone? And now Beyer's following suit. Where have all the designers gone. What ever happend to house styling. Bah!

Okay enough of the rant - Mack, I do hope they sound good. I'm told that the DT-531 will soon go the way of the do-do. Can u confirm?

Edited by Rameish

The effects of globalisation & platform sharing?

Okay enough of the rant - Mack, I do hope they sound good. I'm told that the DT-531 will soon go the way of the do-do. Can u confirm?

Yes. I think I did mention in earlier threads DT331/431/531 are to be (if not already) superseded by new models.

Nope, they are not available locally.....yet. But U will see one or 2 during the meet. That's why I'm so excited. Btw.....these cans ain't cheap and should be pegged in the same (if not higher) price bracket of DT770/880/990.

Tan, which model?

Ah that's good news. Why you ask? Please take note that Peak Fusion prices are Manufacturer's/Distributors' list prices (to give you an indication the DT-880 has a list price of above S$600 but sells for around S$450).

It already here , selling at $495 at Peak Fusion.

tan, where's peak fusion?

495? quite steep...

It's fairly steep considering it is the top of the range for the Trend Line. Meier-Audio has it at US$235 shipped! I'm sure Mackie can get slightly less than that!

havc,

Peak Fusion is the distributor. Try Hung or Mackie ;-).

I heard that Peak Fusion will not consign the new Premium series to any retailers....they are gonna do it themselves.

I was quoted cheaper by my uncle in HK. Pm me if U wanna get it.

Btw, DT440/660/860 is not the Trend Line series. It's known as Premuim Line. Trend line series carries DTX prefix.

Edited by Mackie