kuryakin

Where to browse for equipment in HK?

Hey, if any of you buy from Cattylink, and I recommend you do, please give my name (Simon Ashton) a mention. I can get a client referral bonus refund! laugh.gif

Is that an Alps pot I see cool.gif

Sure can!

The Alps blue looks like its been hotrodded with a bolt on supercharger!

Hehe... "My amplifiers Alpls blue potentiometer has a bolted on supercharger" That will impress my friends biggrin.gif

Hey, if any of you buy from Cattylink, and I recommend you do, please give my name (Simon Ashton) a mention. I can get a client referral bonus refund!  laugh.gif

Is that an Alps pot I see  cool.gif

Sure can!

The Alps blue looks like its been hotrodded with a bolt on supercharger!

That's the motor for remote controlled volume. It's around $60 AUD here.

From a website "Cayin is a German company that developed their tube lines jointly with STAX in China. "

Is that true? I was under the impression Cayin was made by Spark and was compleatly Chinese! But I can't say I really botherd to find out.

if it is true that is good! Grmany has good engineering skills as proved by the RKV and many cars. However most german cars I dislike. Too big and ugly lol wink.gif

Hahaha........let's put it this way...............it could be a joint venture thingy or something but what happens in Asia, Asians should know best. Similarly Tenson, we (Asians) have no right to dispute what U learn of your own country unless we have lived there for years.

It's also a big giveway for a German brand to be named "Cayin" which means perfect sound in Mandarin.