Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

Mini meet 2: The abuse of the MP3 players

My soon to be arriving new MP3 player, the Nex IIe will be coming around thurs/fri, so I am proposing a small mini meet at Suntec, near Marche, for all to test and abuse my new MP3 player.

Gentlemen, feel free to bring down your portables as well! When will it be? It will be organised on the 20th of December, a Saturday, at 1:30pm so no excuses yer hear! box.gif

Requirements for testing this new MP3 player will be:

A) Bring your own ear/head/hand/bird phone

cool.gif You can bring your own music to test as well, but it must be copied to a FAT16 formatted Compact Flash card.

Now onto the attendees list!

1) Vulpix (Bringing Nex IIe)

2) xx (bringing xx)

Add your name down!

Edited by vulpix

Interesting, I'd love to compare it against an iRiver ifp 3xx series. hm, wonder anyone will be going with that...

1) Vulpix (Bringing Nex IIe)

2) lekguan (bringing own headphones only)

i would love to bring down my nomad jukebox3 which i think is wonderful so far but im leaving for thailand on the 19th... a day late. blush.gif

Maybe next time guys.

Woo sad no.gif .... well hope you all enjoy the meet w00t.gif .. i not going down as i not in the MP3 players hammer.gif .... i perfer Discman wub.gif .. which have better sound from my point of view !! hehee laugh.gifhappy.gif

hope mat can bring down his players during the coming meet HINT* HINT* party.gif

Me too, I prefer discman, but since 1 of mine was stolen after I brought to school i started looking for something "thief-unfriendly". Mp3 players can be brought along all the time in your pocket cool.gif

Woo sad no.gif .... well hope you all enjoy the meet w00t.gif .. i not going down as i not in the MP3 players hammer.gif .... i perfer Discman wub.gif .. which have better sound from my point of view !! hehee laugh.gifhappy.gif

hope mat can bring down his players during the coming meet HINT* HINT* party.gif

Come down anyway lah, and test drive our MP3 players, open up your eyes!

OK i try to be free on that day to happy.gif meet up you guys !!! laugh.gif

Anyone with a MP3 player and free on that day, please do come down.

Wonder if any kind soul with an iRiver iFP 1xxTC or 3xxT willing to go down to allow us to do some comparison.

well well! !! i may go along ... TO abuse all your item !!! wub.gifholiday.gifwub.giflaugh.gif

papaya86 can use my nick ... not my name ! thanks !

CHEERS happy.gif

N_T wub.gif