Sign in to follow this  
Tenson

Gunbound!

Recently found this free game.. kinda like worms but more fun. You play online and team up. Quite fun! Website to download from if you want is www.gunbound.net

I was just talking to (and killing) some people from S'pore on there, and it made me wonder if any of you guys play it at all?!

If you do, add me to your buddy list thing! MY user name is 'TheTruTenson'

Yeah I know I'm sad playing these silly games tongue.gif

.....but its fun when you are drunk!! lol.gif

Edited by Tenson

well i wanan join .. but no time .. i saw my friend play b4 ...his is nick is chokky if you like go challeng him ... .. ( he is kinda pro .. ) happy.gif

it is very cute .. but boring .. cos it just repeating and repeating the steps ... happy.giflaugh.gif

Well I have had it for about 1 week. And I have a red hanky on my head! smile.gif (well my character does)

I'll add you lekguan! But I think it would be hard to explain who I am to chokky! We can start an SGH clan hehe! All two (+ N_T if you get it) of us!!

All of my friends play this game, I haven't gotten into it because I'm on 56k and they said I'd just lag-out...oh well, I've kinda gotten out of PC Gaming, I used to rock JK like a mofo.

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, and MOTS [MysteriesOfTheSith]

BFP2!!...that's BigFluffyPack2 if you didn't know, it's the biggest mofo skin-pack of all time, it had like 120 skins, and added like 30 lightsaber colors party.gif

used to play all the above d-ej915.... remember the hack with the AT-AT walker...that was a real b*tch... the walker is the same size as the map...hahahah. invulnerable and nowhere to hide.

i think jedi academy is awesome. outcast was good but had too much jumping obstacles for my taste.... knights of the old republic is also good!