ablaze

OT: anybody waiting for Matrix Reloaded?

I can't wait man. IMO, Matrix 1 was the coolest movie ever made by far. all those special effects, cool characters, and the whole mythical zen stuff intricately wound into the plot. WOO! I love it. fantasy and sci-fi rolled into one party.gif anybody caught "Flight of the Osiris" with Dreamcatcher in the theaters? I'm tempted to spend my $8 for the movie, just to watch that 10min teaser-movie man laugh.gif

oh heard there's this cool CGI-butt in a red thong in Flight of the Osiris too wub.gifwub.gif

I am! w00t.gif

I recently went to watch Johnny English. That was hilarious! If you need a good laugh go & watch it!

yes! matrix fan! hi-five! laugh.gif hehe

can't wait.

anybody has any links to download "final flight of the osiris" please pm me smoke.gif

I didn't find the link you wanted but this might be of some use for you...

http://www.comingsoon.net/trailers

thanks N@Z, but I've watched all the trailers to DEATH as it is. I want a link that can't be publicly posted hehehheheheh wink.gif

I am! w00t.gif

I recently went to watch Johnny English. That was hilarious! If you need a good laugh go & watch it!

NZ: is it better than Mr. Bean : The Movie?

Both are funny, IMO I prefer this one as the parody to 007 is hilarious. Coming to the ending of the movie had me in stiches!

I love the way he revved the Aston Martin Vanquish just like in 007. Look at Natalie Imbruglia... doesn't she have features like Kylie? wub.gif

Waiting...

How about the Terminator III?

I heard there is a new release of Terminator II DVD with Dolby headphone sound track, anybody tried?

Waiting for that too. The sound effects on that movie should be awesome.

I'm waiting for it too but with the SARS scare in Toronto I do not know if I should watch it during the first few weeks of its release. On the other hand, X-Men 2 will be coming out May 2nd and I can't wait for that either. Been watching alot of the X-Men Evolution cartoons and it's a great series.

Matrix Reloaded

X-men 2

T3

Hulk

woot. I don't get many movies on my must-watch list, but now suddenly, there're FOUR!

ohmy.gif

its a forum for headphone-buffs, like us, to hang out. we don't always have to talk about headphones right smile.gif