Sign in to follow this  
Q00

Leaving On a Jet Plane...

I just finished packing and im gonna turn in for the night but before i do, i thought id say a short farewell note here.. Im leaving for Bangkok tomorrow and im hoping to get some shopping done. So, take care alright folks while im away!

Enjoy your trip. Wish I was going with you. Don't forget to visit the nOrh factory!

well bring some christmas gifts for all of us lol.giflol.giflol.gif

OK, im back...im sure u noticed yucky.gif

Just a brief summary of the trip. My dad left the spending money at home. He accidentally left it behind in the mad scramble to get to the airport. What a way to start a trip. So, the money was left behind and we did very minimal shopping and sightseeing so i didnt get to travel furthur than the shopping district. So, no n0rh factory visit for me. Weather was unusually cold (which is good) for thailand but i was told that its normal this time of the year. No rain (yay!) but just cold and dry weather. Everywhere i went it was very very clean, which is more than i can say here. Practically no rubbish to be found anywhere, just that its abit messy and old but clean!

I enjoyed this trip because it brought me closer to my relatives with all the time spent together there. Good to be reminded that relatives will always be there when the chips are down.

Great to 'see' you back duded. Myself, I also just settled back home this afternoon. Catching up with SGH reading. What an unexpectedly pleasant trip to Miri. It was in Jan/Feb when I made my last trip there. The drive time has reduced & less stressful. Miri is developing faster than here (except interms of infrastructure/communication).

There was a new mall called Miri Square which had their first proper hi-fi shop, very modest at the moment. Seems to be catering more to HT & some very beautiful & expensive Wharfdale speaker. No headphones though dry.gif