Sign in to follow this  
vance

IC: Alessandro MS1 and Koss KSC-35

I have 1 used Alessandro Music Series One phone and 3 brand new Koss KSC-35 phones which I'm thinking of selling.

[AVAILABLE] Alessandro Music Series One: I have the 1/8" version with the converter. It was purchased in August 2003 and very seldom used (~20hrs). I also have extra new-in-packaging Sennheiser H-19545 pads for it.

[ALL SOLD] Koss KSC-35: I have 3 NIB KSC-35s which are intended as gifts but I will sell them if I can get good offers for them.

Please email me for all enquires/offers instead of pm.

ginola_no14@yahoo.com

Edited by Mackie

Hi guys, thanks for all the enquires on the KSC35.

Most of u wanted to know how much I want to sell them for so I've decided to list them Ebay style with starting bid at S$50. I will accept all bids before 2359hrs Sunday 28/12/03. I will contact and sell to the 3 highest bidders.

As these are brand new phones and I've never tested them so I'm not sure if there's any clicking noise which some of u asked about.

Starting Price: S$50

Ending Time: 2359hrs 28/12/2003 Sunday

p/s: I might be a little slow in replying to some of you as I do not have immediate access to internet.

YGEM

will this 'auction' be transparent?as in every knows the price going at?

With reference to the rules governing the classified section, all price negotiations are to be done in private. Ebay auction style is not welcome in some other similar forums and duly so in this forum too. However, if fellow forumers are adament to conduct a transparent auction in this space, I shall duly call for a meeting with fellow mods and admin to discuss on your proposal.

In the meantime, I suggest the seller can indicate his highest preferred price and let the interested bidders match or counter offer in private. Eg. S$50-80 being the range and whoever bids nearest to the upper limit can claim ownership.

Alternatively, the seller can consider selling the whole lot at a packaged price to be split amongst the first 3 bidders who responded. This not only increases harmony between forumers but also less time consuming for all, be it price negotiation nor delivery.

It seems like I'm the first to respond and to avoid any conflict in interest, I will gladly give up the place to papaya (last to response) and fulfill the 3 allocations ie, kenshinz, augustineRS, papaya86, provided the seller has decided on the alternative method.

Please consider and let me know chappies.

Edited by Mackie

With reference to the rules governing the classified section, all price negotiations are to be done in private. Ebay auction style is not welcome in some other similar forums and duly so in this forum too. However, if fellow forumers are adament to conduct a transparent auction in this space, I shall duly call for a meeting with fellow mods and admin to discuss on your proposal.

Point taken.

I don't really fancy the auction method.This is not a market palce afterall.

But since the seller chose this way of trading, I've no objection.Perhaps we just carry thing out through email/pm.

My 2cents worth

It seems like I'm the first to respond and to avoid any conflict in interest, I will gladly give up the place to papaya (last to response) and fulfill the 3 allocations ie, kenshinz, augustineRS, papaya86.

that's very nice.... wub.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm sorry guys for messing this up. I've never sold stuff here before. Anyway, everybody asked about my price but almost nobody offered a price so I decided on the Ebay-style. As for the bidding, I intended it to be private and therefore bidders offer a price which they think it's reasonable and I will sell to the 3 highest offers I received before the dateline I set. Is this fair guys?

I'm sure you guys will understand that I want to get the best price for these phones. Please make a better suggestion if you think it'll benefit both parties. Meanwhile, my non-transparent bidding shall go on.

Please do not place bid/offer here, but email me instead. (ginola_no14@yahoo.com)

hmm jus give mi an exact price ba if im ok with it den i'll take it its for my fren aniway, mackie u interested? if ur interested u can negotiate wif him further, but i find this ebay style kinda lame it'll be easier if u jus quote all 3 guys a same price, scully one guy paid higher den isnt it abit unfair? no hard feelings, lolz im a happy owner of a ksc 35 myself so doesnt reli matter if i get this or not

Edited by papaya86

Hi, I sorry if some of you guys didn't like my way of trading here. But I hope you understand that being the 1st to express an interest doesn't mean you get 1st refusal. Unless of course everyone made the exact same offer. If someone made a higher offer I'm sure it's within my rights to sell it to them instead right?

Actually, my supposedly "Ebay-style" auction wasn't much different from how transactions are done here or at Head-Fi. All interested parties make their offer and I sell it to the 3 highers bidders. As no one knows the current highest bid, they will bid what they think is their highest reasonable amount. This way, both parties are happy.

Anyway, thanks for all the interest in my KSC-35s. The auction for KSC-35 has ended and I will contact the 3 successful bidders asap..