Sign in to follow this  
garc

need some advise pls

Cmoy around $100 to $150.

PIMETA around $300 to $500.

PPA around $550 to $750.

These are the rough estimate of currently famous DIY amp from Head-fi.

75USD + shipping fee would be about SG$150, and that's without batteries, charger, ICs and everything else. There must be cheaper Cmoys around?

I mean "there must be Cmoys cheaper than $100 around", since lekguan mentioned "If CMoy is going to cost 100, forget it, MINT would be much better". Sorry for the confusion.

I don't mind buying used or diy locally as long as the amp is good and affordable to me biggrin.gif say $100 what can I get to hookup my senn to?

a basic Cmoy with tangents original design would be about >$50 (locally build)

my Cmoy variant parts alone cost that amount, but thats my overkill version. i hav yet to calculate how much it will be if i were to sell it.

can wait for my A47 variant to be fully tested, this would be a cheaper amp then the Cmoy Variant or mint-meta cos without the buffers, it should be less then $100.

a large part of the cost comes from the case used, i'm still trying to find a balance for cost & looks

Cool cool.gif tropicalrips.....looking forward to your new projects.Alternatively you may show me what you hvae existingly via email galva@singnet.com.sg if possible some pics and discription btw I can only access my computer late tommorow night biggrin.gif

How much for a Grado RA-1 Clone tropicalrips?