Sign in to follow this  
Tenson

K1000 For HPC

Right well I recently decided to sell my 'Limited Edition Wood' AKG K1000! I figured HPC would like it as it is wood! Only 1 of these headphones were built for the Chairman of AKG, and I happen to have it! This was taken from the sales literature:-

"The Limited Edition Wood K1000 has 2 ergonomically designed 'sonic cones' that protrude form the diaphragm. They are built from wood gathered by magic pixies in Never-Never Land. They are crafted to fit into the ear canal and provide a direct connection to the Maleus (Hammer). This helps to provide an increased bass response that you can really feel! There is a slight cross-over of the two 'sonic cones' inside the brain and this helps to give a very natural cross-feed to your listening experience. The soundstage is also helped as the direct connection between the 'Sonic Cones' and the Maleus, means that the small timing differences that provide our brains with the information of positioning, is transferred much faster than normal headphones would manage. The 'Sonic Cones' are attached directly to the transducer by a specially developed variant on the carbon 'Buckyball' formula made with a semi-translucent yellow plastic polymer which gives excellent vibration translation characteristics, being in direct contact with the Maleus it only lets through the sound that your ear wants to hear."

I KNOW you are all jealous tongue.gif

post-4-1073609807.jpg

LOL! laugh.gif

no comment !! lol.giflol.gif well at least lets us have fresh ..... fun here !!! tongue.gif