Sony models

Hi Suannan,

saw your admiring image on CD3k, are you looking for one2 ? wink.gif

order order!!

from audiocubes!! party.gif

Hi,

How much will be the damage (including fedex charges) ? wink.gif

I think its about US$389+$30 or so. not good. lots of DAMAGE box.gif hehe

try and look for a friend in Japan to help you buy maybe?

lol.. can't stop laughing at that smilies that you posted ( 2 person boxing each other)..

yeah.. getting from japan is definately cheaper.. audicubes' pricing is on the high side

Can someone brief me on why the R10 is so good? Is it because of the hype or what? Is it the kind of phone that can replace your entire speaker systems?

try searching for the review on head-fi.org.. basically all of us here have not heard them.. so we can't tell you exactly what's up with them.

But, I am just extracting from the reviews, it has been said that mdr-r10 has the most 3d life-like soundstage.

The rest you can probably read up .

Hi Guyferd,

could you pls show us the specific urls which cover R10. I think this piece of equipment will stimulate new level of interest and appreciation of cans music on this island. wink.gif

use [*img]image url[*/img] (without the *)

or if you use post reply, not quick reply, there's a img button you can use in the post screen.

try searching for the review on head-fi.org.. basically all of us here have not heard them.. so we can't tell you exactly what's up with them.

But, I am just extracting from the reviews, it has been said that mdr-r10 has the most 3d life-like soundstage.

The rest you can probably read up .

Hi Guy,

Did you end up getting the Eggos?

After some time with it, I love it because its portable with the performance of a larger phone. Also, I attract a lot of attention wearing it too! Perhaps its because its one of the most expensive portable cans of its type.

My Sony now has some obvious scratches on them and I still have not resolved the problem of opening and closing the cans without messing it up. Thats the only bad thing about it so far.

Anyway, I'm looking closely at the 7506 and the MDR CD3000.

I'm not sure who has the MDR CD3000 on this forum, but can you describe your feelings on those? I tried the demo set but that was broken and it was not very loud. I didn't notice the 7506 until i read head-fi again to recall the model name (doh!).

BTW, I have found a shop that has all of these models, AKG, Sennheiser and the rest of them. WOW, I spent only 1 hour there trying all the phones. It is an excellent shop, better than hung brothers in my opinion because of its extensive range. The R10 was not there, but it looks like a very very serious pair of headphones indeed, check out the price!!! My friend almost dropped his pants seeing the price tag.

I think I was most impressed with the Senn 580,590,600, a couple of AKGs. The Sonys did not seem to stand out as compared to the rest of them. I think it is because the music that they were playing were jazz stuff and were too low a volume.

I'm going back to the shop to take some photos. I think this is the shop that one of you fellows wanted to see over here in Japan.

so far, think Audio and I have the CD3Ks (and maybe you soon wink.gif) Rameish's listened to them too.

for me, I've nothing but praises for them. they're by far the most comfortable pair of cans to wear. they're easily driven, even out of a soundcard or PCDP. and of course, they sound great. solid bass, a soundstage thats wide-as-hell, and highs that seem to extend forever (of course some people find them too bright for this same reason). my favourite pair of cans that I've ever owned or listened to yes.gif