Sign in to follow this  
dreamie

Where to get tin cans?

Have scoured through the last 4 page but found nothing related to it, only a comment by Firefox stating 7-11 and Guardian retailing Altoids, but it is followed by a comment which says the Altoids cant be found at 7-11. dry.gif

As so, I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me where to get it. Thanks in advance.

I don't really like the Hudsons. blush.gif Prefer the Altoids and the Penguin with the striking background. party.gif

Thanks once again! headphone.gif

Altoids tins can only be found in Mustafa, and they only hav the normal red/white Altoids.

can't find them in 7-11 or Guardian, also can't get the Dilbert tins no.gif

You could try looking through ebay if you don't mind buying from overseas for the Dilberts & Penguins. The best thing about the Dilbert tins is that in comes with a comic strip on the inside.

doing some spring cleaning at home and i dug up two vintage strepsils tins! don't know exactly how old they are, but i estimate its from the 70s. will post a pic when i have time to take a photo....

i was looking for those strepsils tins before i found the Altoids smile.gif now all the strepsils come in plastic packings

i was looking for those strepsils tins before i found the Altoids smile.gif now all the strepsils come in plastic packings

Everything comes in non-recycleable (a.k.a. use-and-dispose) package nowadays. dry.gif

Just saw the Hudson at 7-11 for $3.08. Seems a bit 'long', which makes it look kinda improportional. Any comments on this tin can?

Edited by dreamie

can get some idea of the size difference from this pic, its only a little longer then the Altoids

user posted image

its actually a better choice if u r using 2 batts smile.gif

can get some idea of the size difference from this pic, its only a little longer then the Altoids

user posted image

its actually a better choice if u r using 2 batts smile.gif

Thanks. Seems like only the Hudson and that chinese sweet is available in Singapore.

You got any of them up for sale/giveaway? biggrin.gif

happy.gif i hav sold all of my Altoids amps

the Penguin & Charlie Brown tins i'm saving for special projects tongue.gif

Any Elvis fans? And for Sponge Bob fans, you know who you are! lol.gif

Any Elvis fans? And for Sponge Bob fans, you know who you are! lol.gif

ohmy.gif

I want the Sponge Bob one. party.gif

Can someone help me buy? I don't have a CC to qualify for a eBay account. Thanks. I probably only need 2 of the 6, but will take all if there are no other takers.

Thanks in advance. headphone.gif