Guest antitrust

long wires?

i thought the gates usually close at 2359...i always have my nice supper before booking-in just before 2359, but you know the mood changes once you are inside the compounds, esp. the dead silence of the parade square gives you that kind of errie feeling.....but once you get into you bed with your nice headphones, you are back to your own world of musical fantasy which no other elements, not even a hi-end hifi system, could offer under these circumstances. wink.gif

ah thats after you go into units. firefox just entered so he is still in BMT. very sad one. have to book in early and have to take the damn ship to the othe side.

oh i see, BMT is the most difficult period for adjustment, when the sudden change caused you to be away from your love ones and close friends.....not enough money and limited freedom, although the underlying rationale for our Island is definitely a very sound one. Nevermind lah Firefox and evil-zen, music should keep your pulse going, as the saying goes : "the going gets tough, the tough gets going", kicking.gif main thing is to enjoy inner peace, particularly with your headphones on, so that your inner world blends in harmony with nature, and certainly your music will be part of that nature to rejuvenate your energy while keeping in balance....ok enough of zen's thing. time to meditate. wink.gif

haha do note that i'm evil-zen so all the normal zen stuff doesn't work on me. or does it? but i agree it is very relaxing to listen music while in such a stressed place.

BTW 16 May marks the day of ORD for me. hehehehe. party.gif

Om Namaste. ROD is freedom. Know the feeling just that it was so long ago.

Tee, you must have an elephant memory to remember all that off hand. I had forgotton until you mentioned it. NS would have been more meaningful for me if I had the money to buy stuff.

Will anyone be sent over to this side of the waters?

need a cans-campaign perhaps headphone.gif

maybe a Koss as standard issue in future for recruits.....well just a wish laugh.gifwink.gif