breakneck

anyone know?

anywhere in singapore sell the Sony V6?model no is actually MDR7506... btw any Sony V6 user in here? headphone.gif

user posted image

Edited by breakneck

I've seen them in major audio shops.. like sim lim's hungbros.. merdeka audio, etc.

I think mustafa carries them too.. abt 200 dollars if I am not wrong.

I've seen them in major audio shops.. like sim lim's hungbros.. merdeka audio, etc.

I think mustafa carries them too.. abt 200 dollars if I am not wrong.

thx 4 the info Guyferd... biggrin.gif

no prob mate,

are you getting them?

post your impression later! laugh.gif

no prob mate,

are you getting them?

post your impression later! laugh.gif

hmmm....i'm going to test it out first...if i buy it i'll write a preview abt it... biggrin.gif

they used to sell them for $125 at mustafa. i discovered it by chance happy.gif since then, i rameish and bulkie and a few others snapped up until bo liao

they used to sell them for $125 at mustafa. i discovered it by chance  happy.gif since then, i rameish and bulkie and a few others snapped up until bo liao

wah...$125 is damn cheap...still go this kind of lobang???anyway hows the sound of it?

Edited by breakneck

125 is helluva good price.. even better than eggo's price, coz I believe v6 has much better bass(darn.. why do I keep talking in terms of bass lol.gif )

Because you are a basshead? tongue.gif

from my very short term sampling with them, they are like smaller beyers 770. heavy but good bass with recesses in midrange. not much soundstage. easy to drive.

but for most music i prefer the grados. grado 60 sounds more balanced to me with a very nice midrange. the 60 or 80 might be about the same price as the v6 or 7506.

i'll be using it mostly wif dance music like drum&bass,breakbeat,house,techno etc...maybe djing too...i oredi have the Sennheiser HD25...but i have be hearing lots of good comment abt the Sony V6...so wat the heck...if the price is rite...y not... biggrin.gif

yea dance is not in my list of most music. v6 should be good enough for you. long time back i heard sim lim also have. but cant remember much details already.