Sign in to follow this  
Welly Wu

WARNING: HelloSimplyMusic.Com

I do not like posting much anymore but I feel it is absolutely necessary to post copies of my most recent e-mail messages sent to me by company representative named Brian who works for HelloSimplyMusic.Com:

Dear Brian:

I have tried my best to negotiate a successful business transaction with you over the past several days. I have tried to be patient with you and I have tried my best not to make an already bad situation worse by giving offense to you. For the record, I simply sent an e-mail message to Mr. Bhagan with a question. I did not try to go behind your back. It was just a simple e-mail inquiry.

Your reply e-mail message is out of line. You have made no attempts to withhold any personal attacks directed against me. Furthermore you have shown little to no regard for courtesy and professionalism in the e-mail messages that you have sent to me. I have never had to deal with a company representative who was as rude and insolent as you. I too regret doing business with you sir.

At this point, if I get my order at all, then do expect negative feedback from me.

Best Regards:

Weichiek Sun

Hello' wrote:

> WHERE EXACTLY IN OUR AD IS ALLAN'S NAME?

>

> WHY ARE YOU EMAILING ALLAN BHAGAN???

>

> "I saw your advertisement on Audiogon"?????

>

> ALLAN HAS NO ADVERTISEMENT FOR ANYTHING ON AUDIOGON.

>

> SO YOU THINK ALLAN WORKS FOR/WITH HSM,

> AND IF I SAY NO TO YOU, YOU CAN GO BEHIND MY BACK AND

> TRY TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SAY YES? LOWLIFE!

>

> YOU ARE AN ODD AND INCREDIBLY ANNOYING PERSON (AGAIN).

>

> I AM GOING TO SEE IF I CAN HAVE YOUR SHIPMENT RECALLED,

> AS I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT YOU AS A CUSTOMER.

> IF THE RECALL WORKS YOU WILL BE REFUNDED WHEN IT RETURNS.

> I AM SORRY I MADE AN EXCEPTION TO SELL YOU AN ITEM AFTER I TOLD YOU IT SEEMED

> LIKE A BAD IDEA TO DEAL WITH YOU, AND HERE IS YET ANOTHER REASON TO BACK THAT UP.

>

> MAYBE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AGAIN AND TELL ME AGAIN WHO YOUR PH COMPANY, CELL

> COMPANY, ISP, and SEND ALONG A DNA SAMPLE WITH THEM? WEIRD!

>

> IF I AM UNABLE TO HAVE THE SHIPMENT RECALLED YOU

> CAN CONSIDER IT OUR FIRST AND LAST DEAL.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>> -----Original Message-----

>

>> From: Welly Wu [mailto:Welly@*******.***]

>

>> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 7:26 PM

>

>>

>> Dear Mr. Alan B*****:

>

>> I would like to purchase one demo / mint condition --- if it is still available. I saw your advertisement on Audiogon (1088762852) and I would like to buy it right now. Please reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much.

>

For your own good, do not do business with Brian from HelloSimplyMusic.Com. He is a paranoid schizophrenic who does not know his customer service skills from his arse.

Edited by N@Z

err...u mite wanna edit out the emails incase it gets misused. =]

err...u mite wanna edit out the emails incase it gets misused. =]

Point taken.

I didn't change the content of the original post but I've blanked out part of the email address.

Sorry guys but I was too damned mad at him when I posted that e-mail exchange verbatim. Things are settled now. I got my Cardas Golden Reference power cord (1m) and he's got his money. That's the last I'll ever have to deal with him forever. Was it all worth it? Yes and no. Yes because the CGR cord was cheap and it is fully burned in. NO because I could have done business with another Audiogon member...and saved myself a lot of aggrevation. Again, I'm sorry for posting the e-mail addresses verbatim.

Things are settled now...thats all that matters =] Glad you got what u wanted so now all u need to do is enjoy it blush.gif