Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

Cmoy/A47 pocket amp

i think if u are making the PCB, should do it for A47 design, it can still work as a Cmoy without the second op-amp.

my current fav op-amp for Grado is the ad8620, sounds faster & full body/aggressive, but its in my clone type amp (naca v3)

a few people here had brief auditions of this combination, they might be able to giv a more non bias description of the way the amp sounds with the SR80 rolleyes.gif

Jason , if u are building a pcb , can a newbeez like me share it ?, holiday.gif

(I can give a helping hand & share cost. ..., i'm lack of experience , dun dare to start the project )

Tropical, I create the PCB and you sell the part plus component. Together we create a kit that is cheap for people to do DIY. What do you think?

i'm in party.gif

but with the PCB anyone would be able to get the rest of the parts from SLT laugh.gif

we should disscuss further what options/features should go into the PCB.

for a start, things like :

rail-spilter

extra capacitors

direct mounting on PCB for volume pot

what do u think jason happy.gif maxed out Cmoy/A47 w00t.gif

If we buy the parts in bulk it will definately be much cheaper. Especially people nowadys prefer it in a packet.

We can earn as much as 50% if we buy in bulk. If we don't sell much we are in deep sh*t.

Let's start a new thread for discussion.

if there is a lot of diy guys to care for it.I think I can make a projects.

rudiment ideas about the PCB boards size is 30x22mm.even can make a SMD component version.

If we buy the parts in bulk it will definately be much cheaper. Especially people nowadys prefer it in a packet.

We can earn as much as 50% if we buy in bulk. If we don't sell much we are in deep sh*t.

Let's start a new thread for discussion.

yes, we should start a new tread for this.

i had some ideas for board layout, but it could not be done with a breadboard, should be able to get it on a DIY PCB smile.gif