Sign in to follow this  
wil

ITS BURNING! ITS BURNING!

i`m on quite okay terms with him after spending quite abit of money there. when i started, he was in his foul moods. well, i`ve got friends who got into shouting matches with the man....

Edited by hacknet

Opps .... so your cayin is fixed that the most important ?? so izzit working fine ? happy.gif

Will, that certainly looks serious. Do not turn on the amp or risk further defects. What did U do to cause this mess? Inserted the right tubes on wrong sockets or have U purchased the wrong tubes?

Btw, since Precision Audio sells the same Cayin amp, U might wanna give them a consideration despite the fact that it will cost U a tidy sum.

Regarding Frankie, Northern Oak and I found that he adopts a more relax and friendly front when spoken to in Mandarin. YMMV. A case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr Hyde?

Edited by Mackie

Hm...i've already gotten my Cayin fixed already. Its been collected and at this moment, im using it...All seems fine so far. The repair was quite cheap too. ( Frankie seems to be fine with me speaking english with him though lol ) happy.gif

Congrats Will! How much did Frankie charge? It's good to learn from mistakes and as a precaution to others who also own the same amp, what did U do to cause this "burning" sensation? tongue.gif

hehe...Apparently i put in wrong tubes in the wrong slots.....hahaha. Im lucky the damage was mininal....Frankie charged just 30 dollars, so i guess im a rather lucky guy!