Sign in to follow this  
wil

HD595 vs HD600s

Hi, does anyone here actually own the HD595s? Im just curious cos it seems that the HD595s are highly similiar to the HD600s. ( The 595s apparently have some E.A.R. technology thingy though ) What are the basic sonic differences and which one is basically more musical? lastly,what are the price differences and where can i listen to them cans?

Sorry, just felt like posting something....Flame away! ppth.gif

( BTW, the 595s look soooooooo cool ! )

I believe not many, if any, of us here have heard the HD595's, but you might want to try searching for relevant information on Head-fi. From what I have read, the HD595's and HD600's are very different beasts. You might want to audition them for yourself at Hung Brothers, but I am not sure if they stock the HD595's.

They have it. I tried it about 2-3 weeks ago. I didn't like the fit. The pressure on the ears were too great for me. smile.gif soundwise didn't listen long enough to comment. The fit threw me off straightaway.

great. just got from hungbros.

not drive in

more detail than I thought.

when I use it watching movie, it is great.

I think EAR do works, 3-d

The 2 are quite different. The 595 are more dynamic and have a brighter tone. Whilst the 600 is more laid back.

great. just got from hungbros.

not drive in

more detail than I thought.

when I use it watching movie, it is great.

I think EAR do works, 3-d

Now you making me gian. laugh.gif

But the price difference in the two also quite big right? Not a apple to apple comparison lar.

Agree with Absolute0 that the 595 and 600 are very different beast. The closest cans to the 600 would be the HD580. The only difference being the plastic grills used for the 580 and metal grill used for the 600. Am I right?