Sign in to follow this  
bzy83

NEED A HEADPHONE AMP

Hi all, i'm using M-Audio revo7.1 and Grado SR 80. now i want to add a earphone amp between them. can any body help me here?

is the Sgheadphones DIY A47 pocket amp kit sultable for me? where can i get it? wub.gif

Edited by bzy83

The kit is not ready yet. Are you intending to DIY? Alternatively you can PM Tropicalrips to build something to suit your needs.

can Tropical help me to build a cmoy?

kicking.gif

i'm a little tied up right now, but building should not be a problem when i can find the time biggrin.gif

can Tropical help  me to build a cmoy?

kicking.gif

i'm a little tied up right now, but building should not be a problem when i can find the time biggrin.gif

U got mail yeah.gif

can Tropical help  me to build a cmoy?

kicking.gif

Can help me build one too when u are free? u station at SLS right??? blush.gif

Hi, I'm pretty new to this audio stuff, but after reading about how much difference a headphone amp can make to sound, I'm tempted to get a (portable) CMoy amp for myself to hear the difference. I'm not trained in electronics, and I don't have my own equipment, so I probably have to get someone else to build it for me. Are there any grandmasters in DIY headphone amps I can consult? headphone.gif

p/s: I own a Beyerdynamic DT231 Galactic. Impedance is 32ohms, same as earbuds. Is a headphone amp necessary in the first place?

Thks!