Sign in to follow this  
nakedtoes

Where to get good CANs stand??

Been searching around for some DIY stand or headphones stand something like what comes with the PHILIPS 890... for my SR80.. anyone has any good suggestion or know where does sell headphone stands? tongue.gif

None specifically available but U might wanna pay attention to stands for banana-on-a-string in household sections. Even these are pretty rare here.

If you can't find banana stands try using large hooks.

What is banana stand?? to hold banana?? I tried looking for cups stands or even spoon/forks stand that can "hook" my grado.. seem can't find a good one.. Even IKEA so big also never sell cup stand.. wacko.gif . I still prefer banana stand instead of hook cause i want mobilbity... where got sell banana stand? biggrin.gif

Exactly, as obvious as the name states, it holds bananas! Strangely rare in this part of the world!

Cup holder is a good alternative, you can find these at the kitchenware section at supermarkets. Has anyone tried Takashimaya for the banana stands? Worth a look next time you are there. IKEA should have nice large hooks but like you said it will be fixed into place rather than portable.

There are also the coat rack, hat rack & portable clothes rack (for those with a plethora of full sized headphones!).

go here