tropicalrips

Digital Camera

I really wanna go out to get a macro-reversing ring just so that I can get a close-up next time..

So.. Anyone knows what these bugs are?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Wanted to get more shots of this beetle but some stupid ant walked into the beetle and it flew off.. *sigh*

Wow, very nice macro shots Firefox ! yes.gif Dunno what bug is that.

Tropical, with distracting background as HDB, probably you can just shoot some part of the H-D in close up happy.gif My2cents

For bikes, try lower angle and wider lens to give a more "wow" perspective tongue.gif My3rd cents wink.gif

Tropical, with distracting background as HDB, probably you can just shoot some part of the H-D in close up happy.gif My2cents

For bikes, try lower angle and wider lens to give a more "wow" perspective tongue.gif My3rd cents wink.gif

happy.gif thanks i'll try it again, i'm on the 28mm Sigma

I think the sigma is not wide enough after the 1.5x crop.. the kit lens might be better in this case tongue.gif ?

Wow, very nice macro shots Firefox ! yes.gif Dunno what bug is that.

Thanks for the kind comments..

Somehow I find it easier to shoot the insects well than plants.. Then again, it could have been the winds blowing the plants.. Heh..

Very good macro shots, firefox. Care to share how you light them? On camera flash?

Very nice insect shots! Was it handheld or tripod? Im really amazed at how steady you guys hold your cameras!

Very nice insect shots! Was it handheld or tripod? Im really amazed at how steady you guys hold your cameras!

It was handheld..

My camera has anti-shake but it wasn't switched on at the time (I forgot to charge my batteries and I was trying to conserve power.. LOL..).