Sign in to follow this  
Guest starushz

Portapro repair

Guest starushz

guys, my portapro abit spoil liao. The left side will ahve a buzzing sound when low notes are played. I want to send it for repair but dunno who the distrubtor for koss is. Is there any kind soul out there to help me or have experience iin RMA the set.

Thanks in advance

First thing you need to check before you send it off for repair is to find out whether a piece of hair or some tiny foreign object has worked it's way into the drivers. It's not an uncommom problem so it's worth finding out beforehand & can save you some grief & expense.

Guest starushz
First thing you need to check before you send it off for repair is to find out whether a piece of hair or some tiny foreign object has worked it's way into the drivers. It's not an uncommom problem so it's worth finding out beforehand & can save you some grief & expense.

yup solved the problem...think so dirt or hir gotten stuck on the diaphram....funy how it can get in with the sponge in the way..

Thanks anyway

Not unexpected lah..........latest hairstyle of Gen Y guys are spikey and all. tongue.gif

Edited by Mackie

Guest starushz
Not unexpected lah..........latest hairstyle of Gen Y guys are spikey and all. tongue.gif

haha...wrong guess..i have long hair..haha..yah i used my mouth to blow into the drivers. Anyway the portapro is a smashing headphone...sometimes too good as it exposes the flaws in the mp3s..hhahha..but for that price is good..

Could had been better in terms of looks and maybe bass management...