digi01

DIY headamp,consider in terms of art

The circuit is common RA-1,there is not a novel one. The part of the power supply is using the JRC4556 rail splitter.and white LED.

post-12-1097287613.jpg

I love the casing Digi wub.gif I envy you for easily can get so many nice casing tongue.gif

Will try JRC4556 later smile.gif

Wow... w00t.gif What Cap is that (the red one)? Polypropylene 1 uF ?

Where is the circuit? Is RA-1 similar with CMoy?

Edited by bpribadi

Very neat !!! thumbup1.gif

Can comment on the sound a bit? At least compare to something familiar like CMoy with OPA2134... wink.gif

digi01, your work is as beautiful as sijosae! wub.gif I also envy your access to the casings you have used.

Very nice. Nearly perfect, my only comments are concerning the input & output sockets, they are a little too close to the volume knob. Do you have to remove the whole enclosure to replace batteries or can they be accessed from the rear?

thanks for your comments.

Really,it is a problem.they be accessed from the rear,but you have to unscrewing the rear board to change batteries.in the rear board,including a power switch and a wallwart supply socket.

user posted image

the knob and sockets are not on the line in the same level.I reserve the space of 50mm,it can works fine.

enjoys

Edited by digi01

The only problem is the trouble of unscrewing everytime you need to change batteries. ohmy.gif

If make it rechrageable, it would be nice. No need to open the case, just supply DC in and it will charge the battery.

Wow, beautiful amp! But it looks like a Creek OBH-11. tongue.gif