digi01

DIY headamp,consider in terms of art

I want to know the dimension first.... Looking for two case to fit my preamp. Digi hope you won't mind giving the dimension and the price, I'm on budget here. Hopefully cheaper than the Hammond case from farnell.

I like to silver aluminiun one...

Digi, the one with AC power, is casing bigger? I'm more interesting with the one that big enough for AC powered head amp.

Thanks!

Bram

the case's height is 4cm.I am use a small pcb mounting transformer and small caps for AC part.

What size is your AC power(approx)?

here is one available.

Edited by digi01

Bpribadi, when you order, please order one for me as well, I will pay you back. I also like the one with the AC socket at back.

Thanks

the case's height is 4cm

Hi Digi, we are more interested with the internal dimension. 4cm I assume is the internal height right? We will be waiting for you measurement smile.gif With the average thickness of the front and back panel please wink.gif Thanks!

Does it come pre drilled with the hole for the AC power Jack ? The square hole is not easy to make wink.gif

So here is the list of buyers (if the dimension is acceptable):

Bram x2

Jtfoo x2

Heady x1

Price???

Bpribadi, when you order, please order one for me as well, I will pay you back.

No problem!

Thank you arj headphone.gif

Yes,I accept orders via net.But I do not have much free time, so the process is usually slow.

any confirm price so far?. Thanks

p.s price plays major consideration for me now. I am on thight budget.

TO Bram and jtfoo,

the internal dimension is 30x70x110mm.the internal height is 30mm. the average thickness of the front and back panel is 2mm,aluminium.(the black case)

the the siliver one, internal size is 35x90x150mm.the thickness is 2-3mm,aluminium.

TO arj,fully assembled RA-1 archetype amp plus shipping,the total cost is S$130.by air.

the internal dimension is 30x70x110mm.the internal height is 30mm. the average thickness of the front and back panel is 2mm,aluminium.(the black case)

the the siliver one, internal size is 35x90x150mm.the thickness is 2-3mm,aluminium.

The 3 cm or 3.5 cm is a bit to low for me, cause I want to use transformer.

Thanks Digi! If I need it I will PM you.

Edited by bpribadi

Thank you arj headphone.gif

Yes,I accept orders via net.But I do not have much free time, so the process is usually slow.

Hi digi,

May I know how much u charging for ur amps ?

I currently using grado Sr-60, izzit suitable for the amps to use with the ipod?

Thanx