Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Rewire koss ksc-35 cable?

I recently got my old ksc-35 back .. but the right cable has some problem.. it needs to be pulled forward and held in place if not the sound would just go off

The left side is alright. So i think I might need to rewire it. Anyone can help or knows how to do it? pm me biggrin.gif

OT - What goes around comes around... Coincidently I got mine back as well. Although I don't have any problems with it, I do need to change the earpads. Does anyone know whether the pads from the KSC75/55/50/SportaPro/PortaPro will fit on the KSC35 as well? If so where can I get replacements from? Otherwise, what are the other alternatives?

N@Z those that you get inflight will fit. They are free too when you fly cos all you need to do is return the headphones back to the steward when you are done (they discaard the ear pads for hygine anyways). Just ask them and they'll say sure you can have them.

I have loads of those Rameish, unfortunately our national carrier provides earpads which are larger than what I need so they tend 2 sag over time. I'm trying 2 look for something slightly smaller than that. I remember seeing them being sold at a shop somewhere for a few dollars only. Either black, red or blue. I fancy colour coding the left & right channels just for fun!