Sign in to follow this  
kenshinz

Football Manager 2005

Heh, just checking, anyone else also playing this game ? I think my whole semester is gona be ruined by this game haha tongue.gif

Anyway think I've found my winning tactic with Liverpool tongue.gif so far managed to remain unbeaten after playing milan, barca, bayern(5-1), arse-nal (4-1 yeah.gif ), man-u & chelsea

Wah!! so power.

Did you save & load or just played all the way tongue.gif

who did u sign this season?

for me :

Crespo - 3m

ended up with top scorer during his debut season biggrin.gif

Just play all the way so far....hehe got a few draws here and there.

You sure or not crespo so cheap ?? 3m ?

Bought Jean-Alain Boumsong for $8.5m, sold Traore and Luzi for $2.6m

Heh, if got $$ go get Robhino from Santos $9.7m can get, listed as wonderkid

ya crespo very cheap first season..good bargain if u need extra options. if u dun snap them abit waste coz I feel pool's frontline not that strong le... ok la cisse and baros but ponggole as reserve only.. i dun trust neil mellor tongue.gif .. so if got injury very hard to play in both league and CL

the next next season I signed fernando torres 18m I think(sold alonso to chelsea).. but didn't really score much for me maybe not settled yet sleep.gif

Heh, ok leh, all 3 of them scoring very regularly for me, i keep rotating around, average almost same no. of goals per apperance, xabi is superb performer, super consistent, makes steven gerrard looks ordinary haha

hahha yea xabi is very consisent.. kewell also.. continue to assist ..

1 thing I found strange... richard partirdge's stats very lousy but he is always very consisent.. and assist quite alot too.. ahhaha sometimes abit hard want to put him in or luis garcia whose stats much better.. tongue.gif

Luis garcia cannot play as winger dunno why.. he's supposed to be a cultured winger...stats damn gd too... but performance usually CMI....he plays wonderfully as AMC just behind strikers if you use just a formation, I don't use AMC, so I keep forcing to play as winger, maybe he'll settle down after a season or 2

hrm ok coz I play 4-4-2

I remembered I signed Krisztian Lisztes from bremen and thomas gravesen(Free) at the end of the season hehe..

now talking about FM makes me wna to play again... but dun have the cd now hehe.. u have? can lend me? biggrin.gif

OIc !! i don't play .... i discuess with my friend over it !! LOL and play during lecture and labs !! happy.gifhappy.gif

Didnt see this thread earlier

Garcia CMI in the 1st season, but he was amazing in the 2nd.

Partridge was one of the MUST buy regardless which club i'm playing with.

Quite a few Scousey here i c...

Anyone caught the arsenal v man u match?

THUGS!

Man U won!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

yea partidge is a wonder... lousy stats but excellent and consistent performer wacko.gifwacko.gif