Sign in to follow this  
av98m

Has anyone ordered from GameMusic.com?

I know some of you guys buy anime and videogame soundtracks, I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from GameMusic.com and your experiences with them. Alternatively can anyone recommend a good online dealer for such music? I'm hunting down a few of the Final Fantasy cds. Thanks. wink.gif

This is the first I've heard of GameMusic, and while it seems to have a good selection of soundtracks, it's all about GK World.com...From there, I've bought the soundtracks to Naruto (Vol. I & II: $9.95 each), Chrono Cross ($23.95), Final Fantasy Tactics ($13.95), Vagrant Story (...forgot, and I think it may be permanently out of stock sad2.gif ), and Cowboy Bebop- Blue ($9.95).

I used to get my gamemusic in "Pretty in Pink" "pretty in tokyo??" I think? It's those pinkish shops that does all the neo prints and cheapo jpop merchandise. Not that I get them anyway. But I do look for those PS2 soundtracks. Last I got from was in Bugis Parco, level 4, next to the escalator, about 2 years ago. Not sure if it's still there. But they sure do have a good selection.

Also, i think they have a branch in Tampines mall.

pretty in tokyo.. very popular back in the late 90s to 2000. Now they seem to have died out? tongue.gif

Ya, i think so too. When Jpop was not even happening, I remember going to one of the branch in Bedok Central for repro POSTERS!! Darn, how I love them then cos of the amuro giant posters! Then sadly after 2001~, Jpop came in and everyone was in the Jap music. Makes me feel really weird to be hanging ard the HMV Jpop section.

I think the one in tampines still surviving. I think they are really one of the pioneers in bringing in Jap stuffs. Also there was this Music CD store in Marina square. 2nd floor. They too, were one of the few that carried Jpop CDs. Bloody expensive though! I think they are closed?

idkfa, im lookin for ff7 and ff8 import osts, rougly how much are they sellin over in japan? thanks

Edited by papaya86