Sign in to follow this  
idkfa

What AMP for HD600?

You strangers are the most kindest of strangers I will ever meet. It's sad to know you guys initially from the forum and not ppl ard us... But hey, I'll love to if you are willing to trust a stranger in your house? whistling.gif I might blow your HD600's drivers...

btw, Wil and I are thinking about this mini meet. Seems that you can greatly benefit from this and we can too, from you. How say we make it happen?

too bad.. last time I wanted to try new's cayin with my cd3k.. never got the chance to.. if not I can tell you how they would sound...

Try pm-ing mackie? Not sure if the last time he heard the cd3k was with the RKV or the cayin.. maybe he can tell you how it sounds ? unsure.gif just a suggestion

I believe it was the RKV. But them ye, why not. I'll write to him later. Perhaps you would like to bring your 3K to the mini meet? rolleyes.gif

I sold my entire hi-fi setup earlier this year.. now just living off a very humble aiwa xp-3 pcdp for home and sony 465 for portable tongue.gif ..

In a way *evil grin* WHaHaHhA..

no la..

coz I need to fund my cameras and stuffs also.. which amount to about the same(now even exceed) to that of my ex-hi fi setup. I can't possibly juggle both luxurius 'setups'.. not with my current financial status hehe..

I believe in hi-fi you can always start all over again.. but when young I think it's better to find something beneficial to do. Just my thought la hehehe... sorry abit OT here blush.gif

CD3000 sounds marvellous with RKV and Cayin HA-1A. As for the mono-bloc, lengcm has highlighted the need for pre-amp which I concur. Mono-bloc means a disintegrated power amp ie separate right and left channel power amp or mono power amp. Hence, U will need a pre-amp to act as a buffer between sources and the power amp. If a pre-amp is incorporated, the units should not be termed as mono-bloc.

Is that so? biggrin.gif Means that I'll be getting the cheaper cayin for sure. Beyer 880 & CD3K coming up! lol.gif