nakedtoes

Alessandro "Fat boy" MS2

I would be going to taiwan this May and would be getting a new pair of the new "FAT BOY" MS2 from the Alessandro authorised dealers there. I am thinking of doing 2 brothers here a flavour by bringing another 2 brand new sets. Conditions and terms below. The price is definalty cheaper then the US299 w/o shipping charges. However the stock until now is not yet arrived and i recieved reply that they will get it ard this month.

Terms and conditions:

1) Prices tendatively be below $450. As the exchange rate and the new MS2 price is unknow yet. I would also ask for discount too. laugh.gif

2) Have to also check wherther i need to pay taxes if i get 3 pieces. If not worth i would bring in the mini quantity w/o taxes. If only one piece allow i would of cause get my own. And the rest of the 2 pieces either ship it back.

3) The 2 brothers have to transfer the money upfront to me first . Prefer 1 week before i departure. Those who trust me may apply.

4) No more then 2 pieces because i go taiwan to holiday.

5) If for what ever reasons the deal fails when i am in taiwan or in singapore. i would transfer the money back to the person.

6) Same if for what ever reasons you want to withdraw at the last minute last date date 20 May2005. I would transfer the full amount back to yr account.

7) Pls also stated wherther u want me to open up to test the set before paying. And dun blame me that the box is open (I dun know wherther they did seal the box or not) unsure.gif

8) Those interested pls place yr name in order in the next post and i would randomly selected any 2 brothers if the responds is very good. And my decision is final!!

9) This will open until 20th MAY 2005

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by nakedtoes

Bros who visit taiwan before pls share what are the place that is worth to visit in Kuo Shiung. Taipei i know liaoz biggrin.gif Kuo shiung i not that familiar. And what is the Tax system there?? Postage fee etc (hopefully i dun need it)

Those interested pls place yr name in order and i would randomly selected any 2 brothers if the responds is very good. ANd also state wherther u want me to open out the box incase it is sealed up to check.

1)Nakedtoes (Confirmed) lol.gif

2)...

3)...

4)...

Bump

Those interested pls place yr name in order and i would randomly selected any 2 brothers if the responds is very good. ANd also state wherther u want me to open out the box incase it is sealed up to check.

1)Nakedtoes (Confirmed) 

2)Barracod (Confrimed)

3)...

4)...

I dun mind other things as long as it is quite flat and compact and hopefully not too expensive (if not i would be carrying a few hundred thousand NT very dangerious).. just name me the model and brand i find out the extimated price for u...

But from what i know the Alessandro are much cheaper those western euro makers.. If japan maker may be u shld look for .......... (U all shld know who right) lol.gif

Edited by nakedtoes

1)Nakedtoes (Confirmed)

2)Barracod (Confrimed)

3)...

4)...

yeah i asked them too they said dun know when stock for new MS2 arrived.

Evil-zen , pls add yr name in the list... Can start to save up the $$$ i only collect $$$ at ard mid May..

i have see the taiwan exchange rate going up and up. I am thinking might doing the exchange of taiwan currency very soon else the saving for the MS2i is much lesser. SO bro Barracod (Confrimed)

and evil-zen (Confirmed) what do u think? Both of u t to do some taiwan dollar currency exchange first?? exchange about $400 sing dollar now?? or U want to wait until May then see the price?

I would suggest you wait till closer to when you're leaving for your trip as you never know what the currency fluctuations might be by May. Maintain the list of interested parties then refer back to them before you leave to get their money. This is the safest method for all parties concerned however stock availability will be your only concern.

Another alternative (albeit a little risky depending how well you know the seller & everyone's trust in each other), what you can do to ensure stock availability is to preorder the headphones at the current price. Get money from the confirmed buyers & send the money now (during the weak currency) in order to get the saving. Then pick them up when you make your trip there. The risk will be greatly reduced should you have a counterpart that you can trust to carry out the deal for you there.

i Have decided to bring in 4 sets and paying with credit card .. do not wish to carry so many cash ard.. keke. Interested party pls left name headphone.gif