nakedtoes

Alessandro "Fat boy" MS2

1)Nakedtoes (Confirmed)

2)Barracod (Confrimed)

3)Username (I think I should be able to saev up enough money by then) MS-1

4)iriz (MS-1)

Edited by iriz

Thanks Mackie... Hope to do some brother here a flavour.. I dun mind helping to bring in the MS1 also.. price $180.. MS2i $450. The maximum i would bring in with the help of my friend is another set of cans.. so total 5 cans... LEFT LAST SLOT..

Currently those interested

1)Nakedtoes (Confirmed) MS2i

2)Barracod (Confrimed) MS2i

3)Username (I think I should be able to saev up enough money by then) MS-1

4)iriz (MS-1)

5)...

I will stop the order 2 weeks before 22th may and order the cans.. that is 8th of may then i collect the money on 14 or 15th of may(weekends). Those who want to order after 8th May may do so but i dun garanteed the stock.. headphone.gif

Edited by nakedtoes

Currently those interested

1)Nakedtoes (Confirmed) MS2i

2)Barradio (Confrimed) MS2i Fully Paid $450

3)Username MS-1 Paid deposit $100

4)iriz (MS-1) Fully Paid $180

5)kank 39 (MS1)

Those above pls PM me yr contacts.. thx

Edited by nakedtoes

I will be back from taipei on 29thMay Sunday night... Most probably will arrange to meet up 30th May MONDAY evening at central location for collection. WAITING FOR FURTHER UPDATES... ANyway i stay at Yishun any bros who in this groupbuy stay at north too?? biggrin.gif

Hi guys.. just got back home 2am.. here is our babies... personally hand carried from taipei to singapore.. Asked them to open up and test each baby at a time. All in perfect condition. The MS2i is simply awesome. now still burning in... w00t.gif

user posted image

Kana39 will be self collecting his MS1 near my place in YISHUN later... Will try to meet the rest later evening at AMK 8PM.. yes.gif

Edited by nakedtoes