matbon0013

Headsave META Mint has landed

mat, jangan lupa nak pm aku kalau u nak sell ur meta42 okeh

hehehe kicking.gif

The reason I ask is, you can order through me as I might be able to qualify for the discount since I am a previous buyer. I don't forsee wanting one myself. Go for the one with the digital volume control. Skip the X-feed & booster.

Did he? looks to me it's still US$109 & the only difference with the X-feed (still Linkwitz) is that it's bypassable. Still, if you wish, -$30 rebate wink.gif

Yeah, I think too many people jumped at him. But bare in mind that is still cheaper then the v.3 I got from him with the single digital volume control (US$99). Overall you save about US$10 as the EMS shipping comes up to about +US$20 additional.

Hey Matbon, thanks for that quick reply biggrin.gif I'm looking to get a good mini to mini interconnect since my setup is basically a discman to an amp before my headphones, which I bring to work everyday laugh.gif So that L-shape mini interconnect in your pic really looks interesting.

Hey, You're in Luck!

Try PM Fishball, he's building a few mini to mini's for anybody interested! You can ask also specify the switchcraft 90º mini jacks, however he is not keen on those!

Regards