Sign in to follow this  
kenshinz

What is it ?

"Scintillate Scintillate Diminutive Asteroid"

Anyone knows what it means ?? Haha, its actually very easy dun think too hard about it...... think simple words tongue.gif

shld use minific instead Diminutive

got the 'Scintillate' part first cos i once use it in writing...leads me to twinkle twinkle little star...

and google double confirm my ans tongue.gif

You are really bored.... yes.gif

laugh.gif go shoot some pics to post tongue.gif

"do not fight the dark side Kenshinz...go buy a D70...become #5...its your destiny" lol.giflol.gif

hahahah kenshinz won't buy a nikon.. he's a die hard canon user.. maybe a 20D for him.. lol.giflol.giflol.gifw00t.gif

Neh, haha I'm allergic to nikonites tongue.gif My destiny is to be continued to be stuck with my Canon powershot for the forseeable future. smoke.gif

Actually I do have a few concepts of shots I wanted to take... .but all those will have to wait till after my exams, don't really have the time to setup those shots now wink.gif Maybe one of these days we should have a photoshoot gathering instead eh ?

just let us know if when if u decide to be the organiser.. will most probably join laugh.gif

Neh, haha I'm allergic to nikonites tongue.gif My destiny is to be continued to be stuck with my Canon powershot for the forseeable future. smoke.gif

Actually I do have a few concepts of shots I wanted to take... .but all those will have to wait till after my exams, don't really have the time to setup those shots now wink.gif Maybe one of these days we should have a photoshoot gathering instead eh ?

How about the not-so-dark-side? LOL..