pipee

Guys, PM or email me your email address!

hehe

yeah!! tongue.gif

actually i have been listening to headphones for a long time liao. (since sec days)

it's just that i only trust sonys at that time and the sony neckband accompany me for a long time.

only when i bought the HD200, i realised that there r way better ones around n hence got "involved" into head fi.

now i'm here!

headphone.gif

me voxel

my email is ys_liu@msn.com

I only have a K501 and a 240DF, and don't know which one to take... Hope there are someone else who will bring one of them rolleyes.gif

Hi guys,

I've emailed everyone my address based on the list I have on the first page. Let me know if you didn't receive them. Also please help relay to those who wants to attend but have not given me their emails.

evil-zen (and to the others),

You can take 22,24,135,159 from the bus stop outside AMK MRT along Ave 8 (NOT Ave 3). Once you see the church, press the stop button and alight. This is the 3rd bus stop after the AMK MRT bus stop. Cross the traffic light and walk past the rows of HDB building along the carpark. You will hit the AMK swimming pool after about 3-5 mins and from there you can see my block which is opposite the swimming pool.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Masz

pipee what if i'm going the other way round? im taking 22 or 24 towards AMK and by the time i see the church i would have overshot already.

pipee what if i'm going the other way round? im taking 22 or 24 towards AMK and by the time i see the church i would have overshot already.

I assume you're coming from Bishan direction. Easy. Once you past Bishan park and past the traffic light at AMK Ave 1, you can press the stop button. The bus stop you're alighting is just outside the church.

If you're coming from CTE direction, chances are you will be travelling along AMK Ave 1. Once it turns right into AMK Ave 8 at the traffic light, you can press the stop button. It's that same bus stop outside the church.

So all bases covered. If you (or anyone else) still have problems, let me know.