gfgfmoses

Shure E3C $111.94 now on iDealSound

hi would like to ask if order online will the earphones come with all original accessories? eg, carry case, etc ...

Yes, at least for most reputable dealers.

i am going to purchase a pair of E3c for my friend, so maybe we all could arrange a time for this, like group purchase.

If you buy from discountheadphones, you will get the complete package, warts and all, including all the filters, cleaning tools, bag etc. The shipping should be around US$13 or US$14 if I am not wrong. Infested red did mentioned US$12.95.

i ordered mine liao smile.gifsmile.gif ... the shipping and handling was 7.95 + a tax of 5.++ so ard $13+ ... anyways when i bought the wax guard ... the price was shown as $8 .. but when checking out i was charged $10 ... but nvm .. its onli $2 smile.gif ... can't wait for it to arrive ... how long ar usually the shipping?

Wah, you are very quick. Already ordered. Not really sure how long the shipping, but with discountheadphones, the shipping is trackable. Let us know of your impressions when you get them. Also remember that it takes some time to acclimatise yourself to this particular pair of phones and make sure to try all the tips. A good seal is of the utmost importance.

Like I mentioned in the other post, shipping times for Idealsound/Discount headphones should be roughly a week, but I know time crawls when you are waiting for a new toy. wink.gif

Beware of taxes imposed by local customs on anything with value exceeding SG$200 IIRC.

ha its below 200 so i dun have to worry smile.gif .. btw .. the flex and foam sleeves are used together or only one at a time? if 1 at a time which is better? and how u guys test the sizes? from small to large? or large to small? lol

The e3c comes with 2 types of flex sleeve. The normal (translucent) type and the ultra soft (black) type. Most people use either the ultra soft type or the foamies. Instructions for insertion are included with the phones. Alternatively you can order the triple flange sleeve (optional) from Shure which should provide more isolation.

lolz u guys funny la ... u all nvr read my first post meh? i bought a E2c ... not E3c ... haha ... so its either flex sleeves or foamies rite? onli 1 at a time rite? btw it costed ard $84usd together with shipping and an extra set of wax guards ... so how u all try? use small then mid then large? or large then mid then small? lol

Edited by The_Flash

Perhaps it's more logical to start with the medium and see if you need smaller/larger tips. The package should come with both flex sleeves and foamies.

which do u guys prefer? flex or foamies ... foamies get dirty easily rite? .. anyways guess i'll noe which feels better once i try ...

and hor ... medium flex = medium foamies? small = small? its the same size? or ... does every1 use large foams cuz they can be compressed?

wub.gif Sorry about that. Assume it was the e3c that we were talking about. For the e2c most people find the flex sleeve uncomfortable and prefer the foamies. Not sure if your e2c package contains the ultra soft (black) sleeve. If it does not, you can try emailing Shure and requesting for free samples from them. Please include your date and place of purchase.