gfgfmoses

Shure E3C $111.94 now on iDealSound

Yeah, you are right about the new model. The Shure e4c is coming out beginning of May. Etymotic is also coming out with some new stuff in the 2nd half of this year.

The E4's probably? But Idealsound does have some pretty decent discounts from time to time. I guess because they are able to buy and sell in bulk, and hence secure better prices which can be passed on to consumers.

Edit: RonTheMan beat me to the Shure E4's. tongue.gif

Edited by Absolute0

The new Shure E4c are not dual drivers. Only the E5c are. The E4c are very similar to the E3c. With the new Tuned-Port technology, it is supposed to have better highs and lows than the E3c.

Ya,you're right.. I bought it from discount headphones.com... it's a steal!!

Definitely much cheaper than what can get in Singapore. As a matter of interest, how much did they charge you for the shipping? Enjoy your new headphone, and above all, remember to take you time to get a good fit.

Edited by RonTheMan

Ya,you're right.. I bought it from discount headphones.com... it's a steal!!

Definitely much cheaper than what can get in Singapore. As a matter of interest, how much did they charge you for the shipping? Enjoy your new headphone, and above all, remember to take you time to get a good fit.

The shipping charge is only $12.95USD.

And I believe that includes insurance and a tracking number, from past experience. It's one of the few sites that charge reasonable rates to ship worldwide, kudos to Paul and Idealsound/Discount Headphones.

He initial impressions were rather positive. Hopefully by the next 2 weeks more people will have receive theirs and we can then get a better picture. idkfa, do give us your impressions when you get yours.

hi would like to ask if order online will the earphones come with all original accessories? eg, carry case, etc ... btw if any1 is going to order can help mi order a shure E2c + extra wax guards? i got no credit card ... and we can share shipping charges ... if no1 then i guess will buy from SLS then ...