gfgfmoses

Shure E3C $111.94 now on iDealSound

omg free samples? lolz .. they mail to sg?? but i nvr purchase from them leh ... i bought from discountheadphones ....

and ...

medium flex = medium foamies? small = small? its the same size? or ... does every1 use large foams cuz they can be compressed?

I received my Shure E3c from discountheadphones.com,delivered by UPS 2 days ago. It's only took around 3 days from the date I ordered my E3c to reach my doorstep. My Shure E3c is in good condition but they didn't send me the Triple Flange Sleeve as I purchased it together with my E3c. Damn.. I email them a few times already but they seems don't want to reply my mail back. A bit dissapointed with their service. Anyway,the triple flange sleeve cost me US$10. I wonder US$10 they also want to cheat me.. Besides,they didn't provide me any invoice or receipt regarding to the Shure E3c I purchased from them. I don't know how am I going to send my E3c for repair next time since I don't have the invoice or receipt to show them when I actually bought it. Not really happy with the service provided.. Afterall,this is just my experience buying the Shure E3c from IdealSound,discountheadphone.com.

Anyway,after trying out the Shure E3c,feel that the earphone is not really fit comfortably in my ear. I'm planning to let it go at S$250. Keep in mind that it's a brand new Shure E3c which I only received it from US 2 days ago. Anyone interested can sms me at 97467673 or email me at fredkht@gmail.com.

I just received the reply from IdealSound. They said that they will send me another pair of Three Flanged Sleeve which I ordered from them last week. Besides,I also request them to send me a receipt as a proof of purchase. So,for those who are interested in my brand new Shure E3c,i'll give away the brand new pair of Triple Flanged Sleeves (which I'm going to receive on next week) together with my Shure E3c. I'll sell the Shure E3c,bundle with the Triple Flanged Sleeve,all only at S$250. SMS or email me if interested.

I think if you dun like the idea of canalphones, you are not going to like the etys also. It all takes time to adjust. I found my first E5c a little weird to put on initially, but after a while, as compared to all the others, i think they are the most comfortable of the lot. I think wearing foamies and sleeves takes a little to get used to as they feel like "things" on your ear. Bad for me. But when you do have the flanges, they somewhat feels more different. They go "into" your ear. Makes me feel more like listening to them than wearing them. Do wait for the flanges to arrive before you make your decision to sell.

Best rgds,

omg free samples? lolz .. they mail to sg?? but i nvr purchase from them leh ... i bought from discountheadphones ....

I know that you got yours from discountheadphones. The Ultra soft flexible (black) sleeves are optional and they were only available this year. When they were first appeared on the market, people who owned the E2c requested for free samples from them and they got it. Trying emailing them, hopefully they will sent some to you. No harm trying.

request from shure or from discount headphones?

they didn't send me the Triple Flange Sleeve

omg later they dun send me my wax guards ....

Besides,they didn't provide me any invoice or receipt

this is really bad ...

can some1 help mi answer my question below?

medium flex = medium foamies? small = small? its the same size? or ... does every1 use large foams cuz they can be compressed?

The_Flash: You'll know it when it arrives, besides you have to decide which is the most comfortable for you and this can be subjective.

Sorry to hear about what happened Infested_fred. Perhaps you should have ordered directly from Paul of Idealsound, he's really nice to deal with. He provided me with a discount on the etys (due to special circumstances), and gave me a complimentary airline adaptor when the etys didn't arrive on time due to shipment delay in customs. Anyhow, I believe discountheadphones did address your concerns within an acceptable period of time, and occasional slip-ups are inevitable, so do cut them some slack.

Edited by Absolute0

The_Flash. Email Shure to request for free samples of the Ultra soft flexible sleeve for the E2c. When your phone arrives, try all the sleeves and foamies before deciding which one is better suited to your ears. Spent some time getting a proper seal. Only when you get a proper seal can you obtain the optimum sound. You can go to www.shure.com for more information about how to wear your phones. Of course, instructions are also provided with your phones.

The medium flex is equalvilent to the medium foamies and so forth. Each type comes in 3 sizes to suit different ear canals.

will email them once i receive my order ... they will ship to sg ar? cuz from wad i noe if order from their website canot ship international .. and juz state date and place of purchase? (in my case xx april 2004 and from discountheadphones.com??)

oh ya those who got it ... request for 1 size or all 3 size? lolz

Edited by The_Flash

Anyway,after trying out the Shure E3c,feel that the earphone is not really fit comfortably in my ear.

give it some time to get use to them... it's feels awkward at the start but now i can even sleep with them on using the soft-flex sleeves..

will email them once i receive my order ... they will ship to sg ar? cuz from wad i noe if order from their website canot ship international .. and juz state date and place of purchase? (in my case xx april 2004 and from discountheadphones.com??)

guys i juz received my e2c today and i find it really difficult to wear ...

Takes time dude, time. It's all about seasoning.

Remember when you had that Bata BM2000? Darn, I had to kick my school's dustbin everyday for 2 weeks before they wear good. laugh.gif It'll all come in nice when your ear gets used to them. I'll say about 3 days.

haha it takes time to put the wire aroudn the ear and stuff ... feel a little funny haha ... and can some1 pls answer my questions?