Sign in to follow this  
gfgfmoses

Jesus!!My ER4P break down....

have heard about many split things for Er4p these days, but never think about it gonna happen on me~

it just a tiny split next to the combination line, even hard to see. but i think i can feel that coz the left one sounds like a little dark...

how can i survive without u~~

Have you contacted Etymotic Research or the dealer you bought the ER-4P's from?

Thanks guys. yes it still under warranty, and just receive the email from etymotic asking me to send it back to the company for repair or replacement(think i will prefer the latter one, but have been burnt in for nearly one month...) i will send it back as soon as possible( will the post office open during weekends? and anyone konws how much will it cost by express to USA and what kind of express is better, thanks a lot~~~~)

i have never changed the filter yet, and usually use both kinds of tips....

have heard about earphones with serials No. started with 7 have some problems for this, but never thought it would happen on 8xxxxx

Use registered mail to US, $3.50. They have good looking envelope with plastic bubbles inside. Take about a week to get there. Open till noon on saturday.

I mean, did you do anything to trigger that crack? Or it just came with it?

she is in perfect condition when i met her....

then, one day (yesterday), when i came home and see the split lying in the "bed"

Use registered mail to US, $3.50. They have good looking envelope with plastic bubbles inside. Take about a week to get there. Open till noon on saturday.

thanks a lot~