Sign in to follow this  
Allladin

Discman

Lol, there must be a typo somewhere. What's with the thread title and post?

I suggest U look thru our classified section as zap is selling a new set of Panasonic SL-CT790. Although I don't quite likes its equalizer modes, this unit's forte is its line-out signal which is transparent and devoid of colorations and ideal for connection to a portable amp.

The New Sony D-NE10/20s are the top of the line for their CD walkman series. From what I've heard on Head-Fi forums, they are a notch better over the former D-EJ2000. Also the D-NE supports MP3 playback and CD-R if you are interested to know. Both comes with optical out. Cool.

I highly recommend the D-NE10. Cheaper price tag but same technology as the brother NE20s.

Also the D-NE supports MP3 playback and CD-R if you are interested to know. Both comes with optical out. Cool.

Panasonic CT810 also have the same features stated by you plus 200hrs playback.

Well I guess it's really up to the flavour of the sound then. I have a top of the line CDP for panasonic (SL-J910) but after hearing a sony... things started changing...

Hardware features are sure a plus point to consider but i believe you have to listen to them neck to neck to find the house sound that you really like. For me, "it's a sony". biggrin.gif