Sign in to follow this  
Scriberex

Interest Check : Shure E4C (Closed)

Hi All,

The new Shure E4C is officially launching on 16 May.

I emailed Todd from Toddthevinyljunkie.com and he said that he will be stocking the new E4C soon and can give me a bulk discount after I give an indication on the number of orders.

The launching price on Shure.com is US$299. So, my rough guess is if Todd gives his usual 10% off, plus I guess another 5% off (for bulk order) may come up to US$254 (S$418) plus roughly S$8 for shipping (depends on number of persons) = S$426.

If you are seriously interested, let me know by Monday 16 May so I can consolidate the rough numbers.

If you need something else from Toddthevinyljunkie.com, can also tompang to share shipping costs.

Cheers!

Scriberex

Edited by Scriberex

Hi Scriberex,

Also 'itchy' so checked and have just received e-mil confirmation that www.earphonesolutions.com is able to offer USD 198 exclusive of shipping. Shipping adds another USD20 by USPS.

BTW, Headroom is offering it at USD 199 but no USPS option.

Anyone interested?

hi, i couldn't find the link on headroom. can you provide some links? I need shipping to japan...So it's no to group buys then....=[

Hi tbln,

Hey, great that you spotted that US$199 deal. I'm even more tempted now. ; - ) I'm quite surprised at the difference between the MRSP and the offers by the online stores. I guess if we get a few buyers, we can just group buy from whoever offers the best price. Perhaps Todd may be able to even better the offer in view of the competition.

The headroom offer is at http://www.headphone.com/layout.php?topicI...ctID=0020330004

You have to click on "Add to Cart" to see the special price.

idkfa, you can do your sums and decide. If we can get a good bulk discount, shipping from Spore to Tokyo is not that expensive, perhaps?

Cheers!

Scriberex

Hi,

i was just going to post the price should be around US$199, u guys are fast biggrin.gif

I'll be interested in the E4 as well, keep me informed ok?

Rocks. Nice price but I don't think we can get it any cheaper than this $199 price eh?

Plus Headroom only uses FedEx for shipping. Great for speed of delivery but pricey. All the more reason to do the group buy.

BeachAudio is offering the E4Cs at US$182 minus shipping

However they don't ship outside of the USA, so try instead to email EarphoneSolutions the link above and they should be able to provide a coupon code to match the price.

Any takers so far? yes.gif

Edited by erickoh

Already sent price match to EarphoneSolutions about BeachAudio price. Will let you guys know if successful.

Can we have a show of hands who else is keen, based on a maximum cost of US$199 plus shared postage cost?

1) Scriberex

2) erickoh

3) tbln

4)

5)

Got a reply from Earphonesolutions,

We can do $185.00 + FREE shipping, continental US only. International, $19.95 via Mail or FedEx for $38.00

If you will like the coupon code just PM me.

As for the group buy, I don't think i'll participate in it. I'll probably just order it from Earphonesolutions direct, and get them to send it to my vPOSTUSA mail forwarding address (u can get one free at http://www.vpost.com.sg too) It takes a bit longer to get here, but will be much cheaper (maybe around S$10)

$19.95 via mail is extravagant. I remember Idealsound only charged US$12 for shipping my ER-4's, tracking number included. Anyhow I guess the group buy can also be organised using a vPOSTUSA mail forwarding address?

Edited by Absolute0

Can we have a show of hands who else is keen, based on a maximum cost of US$199 plus shared postage cost?

1) Scriberex

2) erickoh

3) tbln

4) albertchng

5)

Hi tbln,

Any word from EarphoneSolutions on the price matching? I emailed them today for the coupon code, which they surprisingly responded quite quickly (must have been around 11pm in US time).

Cheers!

Scriberex