Sign in to follow this  
calvinwwh

Need to know the origin Sennheiser headphone

Hello guys,

I am currently in China and saw some Sennheiser HD650 on display on the shop but the case stated that it is made in China? So can anyone with Sennheiser headphone confirm that for me? What origin of manufacturer for Sennheiser headphone sold at Hung brother? Selling price local is RMB2900. Please advise.

Mine is made in Ireland. It was from the group buy some time ago though, not from Hung Brothers.

Absolute: We have to thank our counterpart in Indonesia then, quality product with a heavenly price tag. kekeke

Thanks for the information. The shop here in Guangdong let me choose the set with origin from Ireland or China after mentioning to him that there an Ireland manufacturer for Sennheiser so I choose Ireland. Price after half day negotiation is RMB2700. The box come with original warranty from Sennheiser. Hmmm soon all high end hifi component will be made in China.

Absolute: We have to thank our counterpart in Indonesia then, quality product with a heavenly price tag. kekeke

Yes, indeed. Kudos to renderfarms. happy.gif

I haven't heard of the fire in the Ireland plant, imagine all those wonderful cans being consumed by the fire. sleep.gif Anyway China is fast catching up and we are already seeing an improvement in quality of MIC electronic products, so I guess it's time to embrace them as they become as ubiquitous as Japanese goods once was.