DiGdUb

Shure e4c for $450. Good price?

found this shop called edsen trading in sim lim square. the owner quoted $450 for the shure e4c and has ready stocks. wailan said need to pre-order. a shop called Performance something quoted $480! rolleyes.gif so $450 is the cheapest i found but too bad they dun accept credit card.

Edited by DiGdUb

These are selling on many US-based websites like many of Head-fi's sponsors for

but considering that the rrp is usd299, sgd450 is considered to be below rrp already. plus i don't like to wait for it to be delivered. decisions decisions...

I strongly suggest u to get it online(ebay, etc..), its definitely cheaper. Some place are offering USD$189 excl shipping.. After conversion, its still way cheaper than wat ur getting locally.. Might as well use the spare $$ for a portable amp.. headphone.gif

I strongly suggest u to get it online(ebay, etc..), its definitely cheaper. Some place are offering USD$189 excl shipping.. After conversion, its still way cheaper than wat ur getting locally.. Might as well use the spare $$ for a portable amp.. headphone.gif

how reliable are they? got any sites to recommend? i went to idealsounds but they don't have the e4c.

I saw this auction on ebay with quite good price..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

I have not deal with this guy b4 but apparently his ratings quite good.. U can consider.. NOte, im not in anyway related to the person selling so pls dun come look for me if anything happens.. Think you can also try doing a search on yahoo, or check out the sponsors of Headfi.org.

Hope this helps...

how reliable are they? got any sites to recommend? i went to idealsounds but they don't have the e4c.

Like I mentioned, many of Head-fi's sponsors. All of them are very reliable and have glowing feedback from the membership there. Check out Mall-Fi, 3 sponsors are currently advertising for the Shure's. Headroom is one of them, and their shipping is fast but pretty expensive. They also have an excellent return policy and warranty. Apparently they are giving free shipping for those in the states, so you might be able to get cheaper shipping.

i see. i have ordered er6 from headroom before and i find their service to be excellent. maybe i will try them. or wait till the black e4c comes out. laugh.gif

The Shure E4's (black) are already available at Headroom.

The Shure E4's (black) are already available at Headroom.

under the Availability section, the black e4c will only be available in 2-4 weeks' time. in fact, the white e4c is also out of stock (available in 1 week's time). smile.gif

They are taking orders, apparently, so I assumed they were available. Anyway did you check out the other sponsors' websites? They seem to be shipping already. Let us know what you think of them compared to the etys when they arrive. cool.gif

EDIT: Just checked, Headroom will be shipping the Shure E4 on Monday July 11.

Edited by Absolute0

todd the vinyl junkie has them at usd299, which is more expensive than the chop carrot head shop at sim lim. add in the shipment fees and it will even be higher. i'm still podering whether to get locally or not. other than sim lim sq, is there any other shops that carry shures and ety?

Try earphonesoultions.com

I got mine for 198+20 shipping and it was delivered to my doorstep in 6 days.

How come i e-mail earphone solution and they say they can't sent any shure earphone to singapore bla bla bla....? First they have agreement with shure about international shipping and warranty will be void.

ok, i've decided to get the e4c locally. does Hung bros accept credit cards and is there surcharge if paying y credit card? smile.gif