Sign in to follow this  
[J]-ohn

Shure E4c

Just bought my first Shure earphone at Stereo yesterday and I have a question..... do you have to loop the cable over the ear or that part isn't compulsory? And since this earphone should be quite a good one already, there isn't any reason in the near future I should get another etymotic earphone right? ( please say right....)

Stereo at causeway point?? they carry shure e4c? anyway, ety and shure e4c are different. the er6i i have sounds much more transparent and has better high end details. the e4c is better for mid-range.

"Right."

Wow seems like I really have to make a trip down to Stereo, they are rapidly expanding the range of cans they carry.

I loop the cable over my ears and i find it easier to manage that way.

whats the complete package of shure e4?

what kinda sleeves is given? how many?

will the cleaning tool be given?

and the last thing is that, can we get the foam sleeves locally?

E4 Earphones come with a pair of disposable Foam Sleeves, a pair of Triple Flange Sleeves, three pairs (small, medium, large) of Flex Sleeves, and three pairs of Soft Flex Sleeves (small, medium, large) and cleaning tool. E4 comes with a stylish, compact carrying case, providing a convenient, tangle-free way to store your earphones. Also includs volume level control attenuator. pm me if you want to buy one, i could heko you out. thanks.

triple flange $16 for 1 pair..

the rest of the foamies and plugs comes in sets of 5 pairs if i m not wrong.. maybe close to 10 bucks for abt 5 pairs.. not too sure!! only know trip flange cuz i use it most often